Psychological horror game STAIRS, steps onto Steam September 28th. Markiplier said the game was “a perfect example of what horror should be… damn fine work” while ProJared called it “The next big horror game” and admitted “This was definitely messing with my mind.”.
- A tale of psychological horror that spans 3 diverse story arcs with thematic connections
- Inspired by a series of horrific real-life events, recreated with a twist of fiction
- Use your camera to capture supernatural elements that progress the story and open new areas
- Utilize notes in your Journal to help track your progress, story beats and evaluate clues
- Dynamic, immersive sound design sends chills down your spine while building palpable tension
- Real-time story elements unravel the game’s narrative without interrupting gameplay
- Explore interactive environments and solve cleverly crafted puzzles to find what you need to advance through the story