Lots of new gameplay videos, release dates, a limited edition that includes a house, new patc...wait...
A limited edition that includes...a house?!
It's true! UK gamers keen to get the best version of Dying Light (which is out now via direct download from the Playstation Network/Xbox Live or on disc at retail from Friday) is getting a £250,000 edition of the game, courtesy of GAME. It's called the 'My Apocalypse' Edition
What does £250,000 get you then?
- Custom built zombie-proof cabin, thanks to Tiger Log Cabins
- Parkour Lessons, thanks to Ampisound, the fellas behind the video below
- A trip to the Techland studios in Poland to meet the devs
- An online match of 'Be The Zombie' with the devs
- Your face added to the game (Night Hunter character skin)
- Night Vision goggles
- Adult Diapers (OH COME ON!)
- 2x Razor Tiamat Headphones
- Human sized Volatile model (I assume to 'decorate' your new cabin)
Oh...and 4 signed copies of the game, in steelbook cases, of course.
Don't believe me? It's apparently going up for preorder on GAME's website tomorrow (25th Feb) so you'll be able to see for yourself.
Check out the image below for the full contents. If any of our readers decide to splash the cash, ensure you invite us round for a brew.